ADCO CBD PAIN GEL
Symptomatic relief of muscle pain, inflammation, minor sprains and strains.22
How does ADCO CBD Pain Gel work?
ADCO CBD Pain Gel is formulated with a variety of ingredients that work together to target sore and inflamed muscles and joints, as well as minor sprains and strains.22 It contains CBD isolate, with added menthol, wintergreen essential oil, arnica oil, clove bud oil, and rosemary oil.22
CBD is the main ingredient and is well known for its anti-inflammatory and pain relieving properties.7
ADCO CBD Pain Gel contains:
- Methyl Sulphonyl Methane (MSM): for relief of musculoskeletal and joint pain.23
- Arnica oil: provides relief from bruises and sprains.22
- Wintergreen essential oil (methyl salicylate): relieves pain by increasing blood circulation to the area and providing deep heat.24
- Rosemary oil: has analgesic and anti-inflammatory effects and also improves blood flow to the area.25
- Clove bud oil: has a natural anaesthetic effect.26
- Menthol: produces a cooling sensation on the skin that further helps to reduce the pain.27
The anaesthetic and anti-inflammatory properties of ADCO CBD Pain Gel may assist with muscular pain and inflammation by increasing blood flow to the area of application. Arnica oil provides relief from bruises and sprains.22
ADCO CBD Pain Gel is available in a convenient pump bottle.
ADCO CBD Pain Gel is for external use only. Apply a thin layer to the affected area, no more than 3 to 4 times a day. Rub in gently and thoroughly. After applying the gel, wash your hands unless you are using this gel to treat the hands. If treating the hands, wait at least 30 minutes after applying the gel before washing your hands.22
Can I use ADCO CBD Pain Gel with my other medicines?
If you are taking warfarin or other blood thinning products you must use this product with caution.22 If you are taking other medicines on a regular basis, including complementary or traditional medicines, please consult your doctor, pharmacist or other healthcare practitioner.22
Can ADCO CBD Pain Gel be used by children?
ADCO CBD Pain Gel is not recommended for use in children. Please consult your healthcare practitioner.22